“How can I get through the holidays?”
If you have lost a loved one this year, you may be wondering how to handle expectations and traditions.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer, so… do what feels comfortable.
Here are some suggestions:
• Accept that the season will not be the same.
• Talk about it with family and friends.
• Plan ahead for the differences.
• Be gentle on yourself and others.
Should you find your family in need, or you want to discuss pre-planning, including Medicaid certified irrevocable funeral plans, call us at any time:
We are a family-owned and operated funeral home offering traditional funeral and cremation services.
Conveniently located in Livonia, near major freeways, I-96 and I-275, we serve residents of:
- Livonia and Farmington Hills
- Redford Township
- Garden City and Westland
- Canton and Northville
- and a wide ring of surrounding communities.
Visit our funeral home to see complete displays of:
- wood, steel and rental caskets
- cremation urns
- keepsake jewelry
- we also provide custom memorial imprinted items.
Charles Manns and Dickson Manns
What the families we serve say...